STP is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join a progressive Queensland wide company, position is based in Cairns for a graduate structural engineer who is keen to develop their career.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with our Cairns Manager, a senior structural engineer, who will mentor you on a daily basis to fast track your graduate development.
The successful candidate will be involved in:
- Engineering design of multi-story structures, commercial and residential buildings.
- Design of masonry, timber, concrete and steel structures.
- Collaborating with engineering staff and draftspersons to ensure design documentation is issued in accordance with the project program
- Ensuring conformation to STP’s quality standards and checklists.
- University qualifications – Bachelor degree in Structural Engineering
- Experience in Revit/AutoCAD
- Academic understanding of reinforced concrete, Timber and steelwork
- MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- The capacity to learn quickly whilst being mentored
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Strong commitment to excellent communication, self-management skills and personal development
- Problem solving skills and keen to take control of your own projects
Life at STP
Our people work hard together, support each other and are focused on providing excellent customer outcomes and service. If you have a desire to further your professional development, join a family-like culture, and to help clients turn their visions into reality through innovative design, then we are looking for you.
Apply by forwarding your full CV and covering letter to email@example.com
STP Consultants supports regional employment. Applicants from Cairns or adjacent communities are encouraged to apply.