STP is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join a progressive Queensland wide company, positions available in Brisbane, Townsville and Cairns for cadet drafters who is keen to develop their career.
STP Consultants, are a family of specialists in project-engineering, offering services in Structural, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, and related engineering sectors. Since 2005, we have made great strides in practical, innovative, and effective engineering solutions for both large and small companies. What is our recipe for success? It’s no secret. Our team of engineering experts devotes personal attention to each client, providing individual and innovative engineering strategies for their business.
Cadet drafters to join our team reporting to the Manager, the cadet will show a willingness to learn and work on a number of structural projects. STP Consultants supports regional employment. Applicants from Brisbane, Townsville and Cairns or adjacent communities are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate will be involved in:
- Preparation of Revit documentation from the concept stage through to For Construction Plans for various types of structural designs
- Collaborating with engineering staff and draftspersons to ensure design documentation is issued in accordance with the project program
- Ensuring drawing conforms to STP’s quality standards and checklists.
- Experience in Revit/AutoCAD beneficial but not necessary
- MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- The capacity to learn quickly whilst being mentored
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Keen interest in building designs and detailing documentation in Revit software
- Desire to undertake fully supported Engineering Degree through external study
- Strong commitment to excellent communication, self-management skills and personal development
Life at STP
Our people work hard together, support each other and are focused on providing excellent customer outcomes and service. If you have a desire to further your professional development, join a family-like culture, and to help clients turn their visions into reality through innovative design, then we are looking for you.
Apply by forwarding your full CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
STP Consultants supports regional employment.